Google AdWords Coaching & Training
With the right training and a personal One on One Coach, your Google AdWords Pay Per Click campaigns are likely to provide the best ROI compared to other forms of advertising.
Beware: AdWords can be a very costly exercise and drain your credit card dry very quickly for the AdWords newbie who is un-educated. My name is Ian Redford and I have been playing the Google AdWords Game for more than 10 years now. After learning the ins & outs with my own money in previous businesses, I begun working one on one with various companies across many industries with AdWords from early 2005. With Personalised coaching via Screen share software, these companies have been able to master Google AdWords and gain the maximum possible ROI on their advertising dollar. Because every business is different, providing you generic training is probably of no use to you.
Whether you are new to AdWords, still learning or been advertising for a while, there is bound to be something that can improve your personal results, there for saving you money in wasted clicks or opportunities to get more traffic that you were unaware of.
Grab a Free 10 Minute Website and AdWords Account Video Review
Here are the main areas that are covered within a review
- The Structure for how your campaigns and Adgroups should be set up
- How Ads would be written to best promote your business
- Some basic Understanding of Google’s Quality Score and how they rank your ads
- Ways that you can improve and maintain your campaign into the future
- Discovering if your business is suitable to advertise beyond just the Google Search Network, Mobile devices, Remarketing and the Display Network offer amazing opportunities for the right business
- Get an honest upfront review of your website (I’m not scared to hurt your feelings)
- Offer you immediate fixes to your website that can help increase your conversion rate
There are plenty of services out there offering to set up and maintain your account, Nothing wrong with that, I even do that too. (more than 150 companies now with a combined $300K in clicks per month) A common scenario for a small to medium business may be, once the sales person leaves you there is a kid 18-20 years old on $18/hr for a couple of days per week who sets up accounts in a very basic way and sends you a report every now and then to keep you happy. What happens when they leave? I’ve seen this 1st hand. A start up search engine marketing company asked me recently to train new staff, after 3 hours sitting with me, they are now the “AdWords Experts” for this particular company.
These are the 3 biggest 3rd Party Account Management issues that you should avoid:
- Letting them set up an account and not providing the Username & Password
- Paying the management company for the clicks, it should be your card being charged. Who knows how much might be skimmed off the top
- Don’t use anyone that doesn’t have the New “Google Partner” Logo. A minimum of 2 exams have been passed to qualify. (The “blue “certified partners” logos are outdated and Null & Void)
Wouldn’t you rather be keeping a finger on the pulse? Maintaining your account is easy after a few months and is certainly a job you can do yourself a few hours a month. It just takes a bit of work and knowledge at the start.
Whether you have been advertising with Google for a while or you are just getting started, getting the right training with an experienced AdWords coach could be the difference between adding a significant number of new customers to your business and/or saving literally thousands of dollars in wasted advertising.
Here is what you can expect from an AdWords Coach:
If you are ready to master Google AdWords request a free website and AdWords review by using the form on this page.